Logos for friends

During 2019 I did some work for a few friends who needed logos. Their requests were mostly pretty specific and there wasn't much room for my own creative direction, but that's okay too.


1) Logo for NeoShock - jump up drum and bass DJ, long time friend, check him out! Requested very specific fonts which I thought could never work well together, but everything turned out just the way he wanted it.




2) Logo for SCOUT - great rapper, great friend, check this one out as well. Came to me with an outline-only sketch his friend hand-drew for him and wanted me to vectorize it and "bring it to life". After hours, this came to be. Client was happy with the end result.



3) Logo for Dexter - drum and bass DJ, check him out too! I wasn't so sure about this request, as its not right to just copy another's logo with only minor changes, but I figured it's probably okay as it is for personal, or local at most, use. Client was very happy with the outcome.

Comments