To Hell And Beyond

This was the title of my final project for my graphic design course. I was able to choose my own theme and had to write a lengthy paper about it, explaining everything and including some theory about digital art and illustration as that was the field I chose to cover with this project. I also had to document the whole process and make a PowerPoint about everything, but I'm only going to post the final illustrations.

On a side note, please do yourself a favor and refrain from reading my old posts. I was a fucking weird teenager and I do not wish to relive those times, nor do I want people to see me as something I no longer am. I am working on editing all old posts to include only graphics and very few lines of text, however I am not in the mood for bulk editing embarrassing posts I don't even want to read lol, b u t I am working on it.







Comments