Quick one


So I was supposed to make a graphic for Selena (Ruubin), which would resemble RuPaul, who's a drag queen...well at least that's my guess, I'm not into those things so...yeah, I'm not completely sure, haha.

I know the graphic isn't really super detailed, but the post title tells it all...it was supposed to be and it is a quick one. You can tell the skin is a couple of shades too dark, and the necklace's not the best...and the hair's probably too sharp(?)...lol anyways, what do you think?

13 comments:

  1. OMGod. This is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It kind of looks like Nicki Minaj. The facial expression and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, That it looks like Nikki Minaj. I think its pre' awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was nicki m. at first xD
    Anyways I LOVE the hair ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, I thought it was Nicki at first too.
    I love it. I'm beyond jealous of the skill applied here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing,
    I thought it looked like Nicki Minaj. Aha :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nose is bothering me

    ReplyDelete
  8. You call this "not very detailed"? I call you crazy! You have to be the best graphic artist I have ever seen... I want to know what you use to make your graphics. A tablet? I am amazed... You're truly talented.

    ReplyDelete

 

Follow via Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Follow by Email

Thank you!