Photography

Recently I've been more involved in photography than graphics and it's not just due to school projects, but also because I find photography really interesting and it's a whole lot of fun...but that's just my opinion.

I decided to share a few of my photographs with you, readers of my blog, or whoever you are...hi strangers? 

I use a Nikon D3200 DSLR camera and I barely ever edit any photos I take since I use manual settings and can usually achieve really nice effects without having to edit the photo on a computer, but if I do edit anything, it's usually just the watermark and contrast.


So here I go:

Took this today, I enjoy macro photography a lot...appreciating the little things, you could say?

A tree by my house on a gloomy day
My favorite human being, Patrik ♥

My friend, Atena

I seem to enjoy photographing the sky...

...and making it look totally fu*ked up.
And Photoshop was indeed used on this photo, but only to increase the saturation and contrast (see the cloud? yep.), the rest is camera settings...why do I even feel the need to explain myself .

One of my best friends, Anita



Opinions, anyone? I'd really appreciate some feedback...





-Nika

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Follow via Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

Follow by Email

Thank you!